Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In The Beginning





As a family we’ve pledged to read and review 100 books this year.











No problem. That’s only two books a week. I can fit the reading in anywhere.



But making a video review of each book is turning out to be harder than I’d imagined. Two weeks ago I didn’t know Widows Movie Maker from Widows Media Player. And it requires a shocking amount of time to edit out all my incoherent babbling.

Still, I’m having fun. Yesterday’s review of Homecoming, Book One (Star Trek: Voyager) made my husband and oldest son chuckle. That’s worth a few extra hours in front of the computer… right?

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I love it! I am still frustratingly irritated over my inability to subscribe to youtube. I emailed their help page, I tried to change my password, etc, but someone else has already created an account using my email. AAAAH! Don't they know I already get irritated enough when things go right with anything I'm doing on the computer!!!
    THis last post was great, though and also I love the 2 pics above it! Your creativity is great and everything is so enjoyable to watch. I'm often laughing out loud!
    I'll let you know if I ever figure out the youtube thing!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete